Home Sweet Home

|

It is now one week since we returned home from Ghana. The adjustment period always takes a few days or week.  Sleep can be problematic as our internal clocks have shifted about five hours. I find myself dropping off to sleep in the early evening and then awakening much earlier than usual in my own bed. 

I am not awakened by the the incessant roosters as I had been in Ghana but rather by some internal mechanism.   When I awake I am still trying to process all the happened while we were in Ghana. 

These BLOG entries cannot begin to capture the emotions and experiences but they are a start.  Pictures will be added but that also involves some sorting of photos and re-sizing for web based applications.  I have over 1500 pictures collected from my own camera and some of the students.  Please be patient as I go through this process but I really want you to see some of the images.

This page contains a single entry by King, Valerie L published on January 26, 2010 1:56 PM.

“There is No Place like Home” - January 18, 2010 was the previous entry in this blog.

Every Journey Begins with a Thank you! by Valerie King is the next entry in this blog.