Entries tagged with “Reporting” from Financial System
As part of the ongoing efforts to enhance features and functionality of the Summit Finance dashboards, the following updates will be available as of 12/16/11:
- Activity Pages across dashboards will now include Expenses, Expenditures(e.g. Employee Reimbursements), Open Requisitions, and NPO Voucher details.
- Hours worked added to Payroll Transaction Details across dashboards.
- Fiscal Reporting Dashboard will now include a Project filter.
- PI Dashboard – Active projects will appear in Summary Pages and Inactive projects will now be accessible via separate link on page.
If you have comments or questions please contact Maura Shield at x3515
A newsletter announcing the arrival of Summit for Finanical reporting is being sent to users who have been granted access to the Summit application. Essentially, this includes all current e*mpac users who previously had access to PeopleSoft reporting or the FAIR reporting tool.
Users can also check out the training information in the "Information for Departmental Users" section of the e*mpac web page.
Attention Query Users: The e*mpac Finance application is being upgraded in mid-November. Please take note of the following details on the upgrade of queries.
- All existing private queries in Production 8.9 and Reporting 8.9 will be brought over to the corresponding 9.1 environment (Production or Reporting) on October 14.
- Any changes you make to those queries on or after October 14 will have to be made manually in 9.1 Production or Reporting after go-live.
- All new private queries created in Production 8.9 and Reporting 8.9 between October 14 and November 9 will be brought over to the corresponding 9.1 environment (Production or Reporting) at go-live.
- All existing public queries will be available in Production 9.1 and Reporting 9.1 at go live.
Ad-hoc Report Run Controls, nVision Report Requests, and nVision Scopes
- All the ad-hoc reports you run will be available in Finance 9.1.
- All existing report requests, scopes, and run controls will be available in Production 9.1 and Reporting 9.1 at go live.
If you have any questions regarding the above plan, please contact Maura Shield.