Come to this free event and learn about the M2D2 Second Annual New Venture Competition. This competition is being sponsored by Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP.
What are the deadlines? How do you fill out the applications? What are the entry fees? Whom can apply?
This information session will review guidelines and criteria for the Second New Venture Competition, offer resources and tips on writing the application and answer any questions you might have about entering the competition. The information session will be lead by M2D2 Director, Stephen McCarthy.
Some information regarding the M2D2 Second New Venture Competition.
- First Round: Entries are due by 5:00p.m., February 1, 2013.
- Finalists will be chosen and notified by February 15, 2012.
- Second Round Applications due on Friday, March 1, 2013.
- Finalist Presentations Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
- Winner's Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
Prizes - $20,000
A total of $10,000 in M2D2 services will be awarded, inlcuding: Engineering Services (prototyping, etc.), Business School Services (business plans, market development, etc.), and Medical Device Services.
A total of $10,000 in Legal Services from Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP.
Registration is Free!
We would like to thank Nutter McClennen and Fish for there sponsorship