New Federal Law Regarding Textbook Information

A new Federal Law requires institutions of higher education who receive federal funding to make accurate required and recommended textbook information, including ISBN and retail price, available on its internet course schedule used for pre-registration and registration processes.

iSiS was updated to comply with this new regulation. 

The attached document shows how to view the books ordered for a particular course. ISIS-Course Material Look-up-UML (2).pdf

Jack said:

I am extremely happy about this! Buying my textbooks on Amazon last year without knowing the ISBNs was quite annoying to do.

Louis said:

I just finished my certificate and for the last two years have been buying books without the ISBN, it was a real pain! This will come extremely handy for students now, wish this happened when I was going to UML.

This page contains a single entry by Bray, Doreen published on July 15, 2010 11:26 AM.

iSiS downtime scheduled for Saturday, June 26 was the previous entry in this blog.

New iSiS Service Indicator for Race / Ethnicity Survey is the next entry in this blog.