iSiS 9.0 is Live -- Login Now!

| | Comments (25)

UPDATED 12/3/09 @ 9:45AM

The iSiS system is live.  Please use the login buttons on the isis.uml.edu web page to access the system.

OFFICIAL GO LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:   iSiS go live Announcement.pdf

25 Comments

Bob Forrant said:

Keep trying, but can not log into the system as of 6:45AM Thursday

Yash R. Puri said:

Hi Rich:

I tried logging in using the blog link and got the following message:

Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111)

I checked my UMS number and password to make sure they are OK.

Regards,
Yash

john stephen kelley said:

Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111)

<.<

Erin Edwards said:

I'm getting the same error message as John and Yash. HELP!!!

We have logged an issue with UITS to see if we can learn more about this. I'll reply as soon as we have more information.

Is anyone getting in?

Chris Harris said:

I am also getting the same error message when trying to log in.

Peg Sestrich said:

I too am getting the message:
Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111)

It would be nice to be able to register for spring classes.

Vito Cavallo said:

Same error message, just changed my password
Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111)

DeAna Colon said:

same here. cannot log in. receiving the same error. would like to register for spring semester.

so much for a seemless upgrade. :/

Ann Johnson said:

I am getting the message:

Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111).

John Salmon said:

I'm getting the same error message as everyone else.

John Haven said:

Yes, this does not work.

Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111).

Robert Bransfield said:

I am getting the same message. Is there a date this is expected to be fixed

Justin Plante said:

same error as above.

Kevin Burke said:

Getting same login error message: Process Profile PTSAPNLS defined for user ID %2 is invalid (65,111).

DeAna Colon said:

I just tried again and it worked.

PC, Internet Explorer

UITS (our technical support group out of the UMass President's office) is reporting that they did identify a security issue, but that it was just fixed. As with any major upgrade, we do expect some issues and will actively work to resolve them quickly.

Nick said:

Is anyone planning to open the helpdesk this morning? Their voice system is in a loop, not allowing access to actual helpdesk personnel.

I am getting the following SA ID Lookup error when I try to reset my password;

There has been a problem accessing your account on-line.
Please contact your campus help desk.

The Help Desk is open and is actively responding to calls. They are adjusting their phone system to better accomodate the increased calls happening around the iSiS go-live.

Dave said:

After changing my password I was able to log in. Now that I am in it's timing out while trying to enroll into a class.

Not the best time for a major upgrade of the system.

There are some performance issues being reported and the technical team is investigating, but the system is working.

As for the timing of the upgrade, please see a previous blog posting..

Lara said:

The system will not let me enroll into classes... :(

Please try again, there were hardware fixes that were just put into place at 12:30 that are supposed to resolve some issues.

Also, if you need more information on how to register or use any ISIS functionality, please check our web page at http://www.uml.edu/enrollment/isis/Student_TRN.html

Robin said:

Log in is stuck on all caps so can't log in.

The code does require all uppercase for the user ID, but the user can type it in anyway and it automatically sets it to uppercase. It is not required to type it in uppercase.

The password field is still case sensitive. Be sure you don't have Caps Lock turned on.

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Richard Conley published on December 2, 2009 10:16 PM.

Updates on the Upgrade (Last Update 12/2 @ 6:00 PM) was the previous entry in this blog.

Known Issues... (Updated 1/05/2010 @ 9:00AM) is the next entry in this blog.

Subscribe to feed Subscribe to this blog's feed