Holiday Week Support

The Centers for Learning and the Registrar's Office will be open normal hours (8:30 - 5:00) during the Holiday break (12/24 - 1/3) and will have staff accessible to assist users with any iSiS functionality questions.

• Centers for Learning
    Southwick 3rd Floor (North)
    978-934-2946
  • Registrar's Office
    Dugan Hall, 1st Floor (South)
    978-934-2550

Faculty and Students are encouraged to contact either office for assistance with any iSiS self-service questions. 

The Information Technology Help Desk will be open reduced hours during the break.  They are Closed on 12/24, 12/31; Open on 12/28, 12/29, 12/30 from 10:00 2:00pm.  

• Help Desk
    Olsen Hall, 1st Floor (North)
    help@uml.edu
    978-934-4357 (HELP)
    1-866-435-7437(1-866-HELP-HERE)

Users needing assistance logging-in (e.g. password resets) should first use the integrated password reset functionality within iSiS.  If additional assistance is requiried users must contact the Help Desk.  Please leave a message on their voicemail or email if support is needed off hours. 

Patricia Sahli said:

UMSxxxxxxxx is my userid to log into ISIS. My account is locked out after 180 days. Can you reset my password and email it to me?
I tried the online tool, but I never received the email with instructions to reset my password.
Thank you. I need to register for a class this semester.
Thanks again,
Patty

For security reasons , password resets/unlocks can only be done by contacting the campus Help Desk at 978-934-4357 (HELP).

This page contains a single entry by Richard Conley published on December 23, 2009 1:36 PM.

Ongoing Support for All Users was the previous entry in this blog.

Spring 2010 Announcements from Registrar's Office is the next entry in this blog.