We are very pleased to report that the HR Direct application went live on Monday morning (5/4/09). The Human Resource staff was the first to enter the new system and spent Monday validating and updating data as needed. Beginning Tuesday (May 5) employees who perform timekeeping can begin using the new HR Direct 9.0 application. Employee Self-Service will be rolled out after the first payroll and will become available on Friday, May 15th.
With any new system, we do suspect there will be some issues and we are prepared to address those issues with a multiple tier support process. This includes a full team of developers and application specialists working in the President’s Office in
As HR staff and departmental timekeepers begin working in HR Direct please remember the following:
- There are drop-in support labs being staffed this week and next, so please stop in if you need any personal assistance. See schedule.
- Login using your UMass Lowell email credentials – no more LFLAST login names
- Contact the Help Desk at x4357 (HELP) if you have issues logging in or any desktop issues (popups, trusted site, etc.)
- Contact our HR Go Live station at x1804 for functional issues (finding employees, data issues, navigation missing, etc)
- You can see your own employee self-service functions, but the full campus population won’t access HR Direct until May 15th