3 Weeks Until Move In Day

Here we are on Saturday August 11, which is only 3 weeks until freshman move to UML for the semester.  This summer went by way too fast.  I had a lot of fun and wish it would never end.  Unfortunately, everything must come to an end eventually.  I am looking forward to another academic year, which I think I already talked about last week.  I guess all I can do is just to enjoy the last couple weeks of summer.

I really donít have too much planned for the rest of the summer.  One of my friends turns 21 this weekend, but until I move in, thatís basically the only big event on my agenda.  Besides that, itís just the usual summer activities, which there is nothing bad about that by the way.  Maybe something else will come up.  My family and I were going to take a trip to Florida before the summer ended, but we are going in late December instead.  More on that later.

Thatís all for now.  Talk to you soon.