Mid-July Update

This week hasnít been too exciting, but it is the calm before the storm.  I am actually taking 5 days off from work next week, from Wednesday to Sunday for a little vacation.  One of my friendís family rents a beach house in Seabrook for a week every summer, so Iím going to head up there for a couple days.  Them Iím going to head down to Connecticut to visit another friend for a night.  Iím really looking forward to next week.  I went to the beach house last year, and was the highlight of my summer.  Letís hope this year lives up to the expectations. 

Unfortunately, I really donít have too much to say.  Since it is summer, I really donít have too much going on.  Basically working and hanging out with friends, nothing too interesting.  Things will pick up in a couple weeks actually.  I need to start preparing for my apartment for the Fall and for the upcoming academic year, but letís wait for August for that.

Talk to you soon!