Summer!

Well summer is in full swing!  Iím working almost every day and hanging out with friends nightly.  Iím definitely keeping busy, but I actually feel like summer is going by slowly.  I have only been out of school for about 2 weeks.  Also, I keep forgetting that it is only June 1st.  I keep waiting for the weather to be really nice daily.  I mean this week has been nice, but next week? Not so much.  I guess I need some patience before itís 90 degrees daily.

Now that itís the beginning of summer, itís time to figure out the big plans of the season.  My friends and I tried to rent a beach house for a week,  but that didnít work out because we couldnít enough people who could commit this early.  My family and I are probably taking a trip in late August.  This could possibly be the last family vacation we take because my sister is 25 and Iím 21 and graduating next year.  Iím sure more things will come up, so Iíll just play it by year for the rest.

Thatís all for now.  Try and stay busy this summer!