It's Finally Summer!

Itís finally summer vacation!  Finals went very smoothly, and I did very well in all my classes this semester.  Moving out of the ICC went well too.  It was a little sad to be moving out of there for good, but all good things must come to an end.  At least I am moving into an apartment, so I am going to a better living situation.  The ICC wasnít bad, but an apartment will obviously be better.

With summer vacation comes work.  I was able to get a tutoring position at UML over the summer.  I will be working 8 hours a week there, along with a job a local Target.  Next week Iíll be working 42 hours.  Itíll be good though.  I get some money and it will keep me busy.  Iím pretty sure most of the summer I will be working this much.  Maybe not 42 hours but hopefully at least 30 hours a week. 

Summer vacation has been going well, though.  I have been hanging out with friends and relaxing before all my summer work starts.  I hope the rest of the summer goes just as well. 

Thatís all for now.  Talk to you soon!