Finals Week

Finals week is finally upon us.  Only exams separate college students from summer vacation.  Me, like many others, have very little ambition to study.  Luckily, my first final is next Tuesday, so hopefully I gain some ambition before then.  And honestly, I donít feel like summer vacation starts in less than a week.  It just doesnít feel like finals week to me at all.  My friends and I have little stress.  We donít know whether to be happy or worried about it.  Also, the weather hasnít been too great, so maybe that has something to do with it not feeling like summer vacation.

It feels weird to be moving out of the ICC forever in a week.  Iíve lived here for 2 years, and it just feels different to not be coming back here in the fall.  Luckily, I am going to an apartment, so moving out isnít that bad.  It will be a completely different lifestyle though.  Cooking my own food, sleeping in smaller beds, actually being close to campus a few things.  Iím sure it will be a good experience!

Thatís all for now.  I guess Iíll try to study.  Have a good one!