I Hope Easter Went Well!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  Mine went very well.  It is always a good weekend when you hang out with friends and family, as well as eat great food.  It was nice and relaxing too, especially since I really didnít think about school, even with an exam on Monday.  Now letís hope Iím ready to finish the semester strong!

I am almost done applying to graduate school too!  Iím pretty sure I mentioned it before, but I am applying to the plus program here at UML for applied mathematics.  I finished the application and I got two letters of recommendation done.  I only need a third and Iím all set.  Iím hoping to ask the third person tomorrow.

I should also be going to advising tomorrow.  Itís always better to do it early then wait until the last minute.  Last semester, I didnít go until after I could enroll in classes.  Luckily, I still got the classes I wanted, but Iím going early this semester just in case.  I already made out a schedule, so as long as nothing unexpected happens, it should go smoothly tomorrow.

Thatís all I have for now.  Talk to you soon!