Easter Weekend!

Well, Easter weekend is upon us!  I enjoy Easter a lot.  I mean whatís not to like? We have candy and ham or lamb.  For someone who enjoys food, it isnít too bad of a day.  Itís nice to see family and friends as well, donít get me wrong, but good food is always a plus. 

Advising starts this week as well.  I planned out my schedule for next semester and I only have to take 13 credits to continue on track to receive my Bachelorís next year.  I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays too!  As long as my advisor doesnít change anything, I think Iím going to have a good semester.  This also gives me more time to work too.  I do have a test on Monday, but thatís really it for awhile, so Iíll go to advising sometime this week or next week. 

Housing selection is also coming up.  My roommate actually got number 36 in the lottery, so we are hoping to get a really good room for next year.  We donít know exactly what we want to do next year, but suite and apartment selection is next week, so we have to decide soon!

Thatís all for now!  Have a good Easter!