What Happened to the 80 Degree Weather?

So where did the 80 degree weather go?  I understand that it is still March, but still.  I want it back because I miss it already!  Luckily, it will be here soon enough.  I canít believe April is right around the corner either.  In four days, April will be here.  Spring semester always seems to go much faster than fall semester.  It is probably because all of the breaks and long weekends in the spring.  Just look at the month of April.  We have two three day weekends, plus Easter.  And we just had spring break a couple weeks ago.  The next month is going to go by fast and then finals will be here then summer!  I canít wait!

Well, the housing situation for next year has finally arrived as well.  Honestly, my friends and I donít know exactly where we want to live yet.  Living in a double at the ICC is pretty difficult to give up.  Unfortunately, I think suite selection takes place after room retention, so we either stay where we are or risk it and try and get a suite.  Honestly, Iím perfectly ok with staying at the ICC.  Weíll see how it goes!

Thatís all I have for you today.  Talk to you soon!