Spring Break!

Well, it is the end of spring break and it has been amazing.  Currently I am driving through North Carolina coming back from a vacation to Georgia.  I went with the Ultimate team for a tournament.  I really havenít played too much due to tutoring and school work, but I found out there was an empty seat so I took advantage of it.  It was a great week of staying at the beach and playing some ultimate.  I have no regrets about deciding to go.  I didnít want to leave, but it will be nice to be home.  Plus Iím coming back to 70 or 80 degree weather, so I really canít complain.

Now that spring break is basically over, itís back to reality.  Back to tests, quizzes, and homework.  The most important thing I probably have to do this semester is applying to grad school.  I forget if I mentioned this before, but Iím going to do the 5 year program here at UML in applied mathematics.  Iím hoping the whole application isnít too difficult.  Iíll let you know how it goes!

Thatís all for now!  Iím actually about to fall asleep so Iíll talk to you soon!