Mid-Point in the Semester!

Well, we have reached the halfway point in the semester.  So far, Iíve been doing very well with absolutely no complaints.  I have performed well academically and have been able to have a good social life as well as adding work to the equation.  Plus, Iím in a even better mood because the weather is starting to improve too!  It is going to be in the 60s on Thursday!  This is awesome.  I canít wait until summer.  Even though this winter has been great, it still isnít summer.  I still havenít been able to hang out on a beach.  Summer will be here very soon!

Next week is spring break and like many other college students, I will be heading south.  I will be going to a ultimate tournament in Georgia.  It is located near a beach so obviously we will be hanging out there.  Weíll be down there for a week but we only play for about 4 days so there will be a lot of time to enjoy ourselves too.  I canít wait!

Well, thatís all for now.  Iíll talk again soon!