Is This March or July?

Well, after spring break, I am back into the swing of things.  I already have two exams this week.  I guess vacation came to a very unfortunate screeching halt.  What makes it even worse is trying to study when it is almost 80 degrees outside.  Itís pretty difficult not going to lie.  Luckily, I think I can get most of my studying done during my free time while tutoring, so it wonít be too bad.  But if you all can enjoy this weather, do it!  We are going back to the 50s next week.   I still have no complaints with this winter and March.  It could definitely be much worse, and honestly it probably couldnít much better either.

I still canít believe itís going to be April in a week and a half.  As you all know Iím a huge summer person, so just the fact that itís going to be April very soon makes me pretty happy.  Itís almost beach season, although this has been a great beach week even though itís March.  Being at the beach all last week during spring break made me miss summer so much.  It was like a tease, but luckily summer will be here shortly!

Thatís all for now!  Enjoy the weather!