Less Than Two Weeks Until Spring Break

Can you believe spring break is in less than two weeks?  I canít believe this semester is almost half over.  I think this semester is going by faster than any other.  I feel like the longer Iíve been at UML, the faster each semester goes!  Before I know it, Iíll be finished here, but letís just say Iím not ready for that yet.  Actually, I am going to apply for the plus one program here.  That way I donít have to take the GREs and it will be an easy transition into graduate school.  Plus, by getting my masterís degree in one year, I donít have to go to class nights for a couple years.  Honestly, I think going this route is much easier.  Iíll let you all know how the process goes!

So I have been running off and on for a couple months now.  After taking a break that lasted a month, Iíve been running again.  I am hoping to stick with it this time.  The weather will hopefully be getting nicer, so maybe many ambition will remain as high as it is now.  I just feel better when I run, so maybe that will give me some incentive as well.  I also miss being in great shape as I was a year ago when I trained for the half marathon.  Weíll see how it goes!  Hopefully this lasts longer than a week or two.

Thatís all for now!  Talk to you soon!