Everything Is Going Well!

Well, we are into the third week of the semester and so far its going very well.  I enjoy all of my classes and they are actually interesting.  My favorite class is probably Complex Analysis.  It is basically the calculus of complex numbers.  It may sound boring and miserable to all of you reading this, but I like it.  My least favorite is probably economics or psychology.  I donít hate the classes, but I just enjoy math so much better.  Plus, I have like 5 friends in my psychology class so overall the class wonít be too bad.

Tutoring is still going well too.  I am tutoring about 17 hours a week all at the ICC and I have Thursdays off.  So basically, I have a pretty awesome schedule not going to lie.  Also, living at the ICC is still awesome after over a year and a half.  And this semester I am living with a friend of a couple years, so it is even better.  I probably mentioned many of this in earlier posts, but honestly I forget so sorry for any repetition. 

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening around campus except for the surprising success of the hockey team, which I think is now in the top five if I remember correctly.  I have already been to more games this year than last year, which the reason is pretty obvious since last year they didnít play very well. 

Thatís I have for now.  Talk to you soon!