Can the Weather Keep Up?

Hello again!

Sorry I didnít write last week.  Honestly, it completely slipped my mind to write.  With the project and a couple tests this week plus the long weekend last weekend I was pretty busy.  Iím free now, so here I am!  It was good to go home for a long weekend though.  It was nice to hang out and do nothing in my own home and see family. Even though I live only 20 minutes from my dorm, I really donít go home too often.   College is fun, but sometimes a weekend at home is a nice change!

The semester is going really well actually!  I love all my classes and I actually have little homework too.  (Well besides recentlyÖ)  Iím still tutoring about 17 hours a week and that is still going well too.  So there really isnít anything new in my life unfortunately.

I do love this weather though.  I really donít like winter all that much and Iím more of a summer person, so this winter is definitely my kind of winter.  I know many of you who are very disappointed in the lack of snow, but I personally could not care less!  I canít wait until spring!  I just hope the spring and summer can be as great as the winter, but we all know mother nature likes to balance things out so weíll see.

Thatís all for now!  Talk to you soon.