Winter Break Update!

Well it is now over a week into the new year and I am actually writing another blog!  So I am keeping that end of my new yearís resolution, but I havenít begun running yet.  Honestly, I am using the cold weather as an excuse, but, to me anyway, I donít think it is at all.  Hopefully I will start running soon!

Since it is winter break and itís the middle of January, there really isnít too much to update on.  Although, I am very happy we havenít seen too much snow yet.  I can handle cold pretty well, but I really hate snow.  I just hate driving in it.  Itís so annoying!  I like summer way more than winter.  Give me sitting on a beach over skiing any day!  Maybe spring will come early?

I really donít have anything else on my mind right now so I guess Iíll end the blog here.  Hopefully I can keep up with blogging weekly!  Iíll talk to you soon!