The Last Week Of Winter Break Is Here

Hello again!

Well it is the last week of winter break.  Can you believe it?  I am looking forward to going back to school, but itís the whole classes thing Iím not looking forward to.  I have ordered my books off of Amazon already and I have begun receiving them so the fact that classes do start next week is unfortunately a reality.  I am looking forward to the new semester though.  I do enjoy studying new topics so letís hope for a good academic semester!

I have even begun packing!  I do have to make a Target trip to pick up some small things like notebooks and pencils and other things.  I donít know if I mentioned it, but I am moving into a new room to live with my friend.  I am living on the same floor at the ICC as before, but just a different roommate obviously.  I am pretty sure I mentioned that the friend I was supposed to live with this year realized he couldnít only a couple days before the Fall semester so I got a random person.  He was nice, but I would just rather live with a friend of a couple years.

I should probably start packing again.  Iíll talk to you next week!