Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.  Between finals and the holidays I honestly just forgot to update, but I am back and I will be blogging for the upcoming semester!  I can only hope it was as good as the last!

My holiday season went very well!  I was able to see family and friends and it was a great time.  I did nothing special for Christmas besides going to family gathering so nothing out of the ordinary, but it was still fun and I have no complaints.  Unfortunately, I worked on New Yearís Eve, so, naturally, I didnít have too much fun there.  I hope 2012 starts better than 2011 ended for me! 

I just canít believe it is already 2012.  And with a new year comes everyoneís New Yearís resolution.  Mine is about running, like many of my posts here.  I need to get back into it because I do honestly miss it.  Plus, Iím getting out of shape so I need to start exercising, so starting to run again makes too much sense to not do it.  Now letís see if I can get this ball rolling.

Thatís all for now!  I will try to write as often as I can in this new year.  Maybe this should be my new yearís resolutionÖ