First Week of Classes

Well the first week of classes is finally over!  So far, I thoroughly enjoy all of my classes.  I like all of my professors and I think the classes will be interesting.  Also, I donít think Iíll have too much homework either which is always a good thing.  Even though itís the first week of classes Iíve even been productive too.  I actually got a head start on homework due next week plus I got my tutoring schedule for the semester all worked out as well!  Now I can only hope to continue this effort throughout the semester.

As you may or may not know I am a math major with a concentration in applied mathematics.  I am thinking of adding a second concentration called business applications.  I think it is just a degree in math pus economics I and II.  I already took economics I so I am currently taking economics II.  I figured it would be a good idea to do this because a background in business is never a bad thing.  The more diversified you are, the better applicant you will be when you graduate.  I donít like economics too much, but it is probably a good thing to learn.

Well, thatís all for now.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post, letís see if I can continue posting weekly!