December Is Here!

Well itís that time of year again!  Itís the end of the semester, which means a ton of homework, finals, and little sleep.  Luckily, classes only meet for another 7 days.  (Iím not counting down or anythingÖ)  I think Iíll do well in all of my classes except one of them.  Iím trying my best, so, honestly, Iím not too worried about my grade in the end.  Plus itís only one class.  If it becomes a trend, then Iíll worry about it.  To be honest, this is probably the most stressed Iíve been at college so far.  Itíll be a bumpy ride, but like every year, Iíll get through it.

Thanksgiving was pretty fun though!  It was good to get away from school for a couple days and see some family and old friends.  Plus it was a good break before a couple not so fun weeks coming up.  Iím sure you all enjoyed yours as well!  Everyone came to my house for the holiday, so I had leftovers for a couple days.  It was pretty great, Iím not going to lie.  Turkey sandwiches and pumpkin pie for the whole weekend.  Honestly, would anyone complain?

Well, thatís all for now.  I hope you all enjoy the beginning of the Christmas season, and Iíll write as often as I can!  Talk to you soon!