And Finals Week Has Fell Upon Us

There are only 2 days of classes left! Can you believe it?  Because I certainly canít.  This semester went by extremely fast.  It still blows my mind we are talking about finals week.  Speaking of finals week, I luckily only have 2 finals.  Unfortunately, they are on the 20th and 21st.  I should finish all of my work that is due by Monday, so I will have about 10 days of no school work before my first final.  This can only hurt my ambition to do work.  I wish my 2 finals were the 14th and 15th just so I could be done.  At this point, I just want to be home for the holidays.  I am tired of schoolwork, and Iíve even noticed that professors are tired of teaching.  We all need a break, so if winter break could come faster it would be pretty awesome.

Christmas is only 17 days away!  I am pretty excited for it.  As you get older, you realize Christmas is never about presents.  I am looking forward to eating food and spending time with friends and family.  This is why I love thanksgiving so much.  Itís just about having fun, without trying to please everyone with a present.  Iíll probably talk more about this later, so Iíll save for all for the time being.

Thatís all for now!  Hopefully I can get my work done and have a nice, long break until my finals week officially begins.  Talk to you soon!