Time is Flying

Can you believe we are halfway through the semester?  I literally feel like this semester just started.  I canít believe I am halfway through my 5th semester here!  In a couple months I am halfway through my junior year.  I feel like I just started my first day of classes as a freshman yesterday.  I remember being an innocent 18 year old, having few to no friends here, and anxiously awaiting the beginning of my career here at UML.  Now, I have made a bunch of friends, learning about academics (and myself), and much more.  My college experience has been a great one, but there is still time left.My only advice to any freshman or high schoolers reading this blog is to not waste time in college.  Time flies and before you know it, your 4 years will be over.  Take advantage of everything college offers, whether it is classes, clubs, or the people around you.  You only have one chance for a great college experience so donít waste it!

I was being nostalgic today and figured I should write a blog about what I was thinking and feeling.  I hope you enjoyed!