Midterms Are Over!

Midterms are finally over, and as far as I know, everyone has survived.  There were some bumps in the road, but we all got through it like usual.  I think I have done pretty well so far this semester, but probably not as well as the last couple semesters.  All I can say is you win some and you lose some.  Now, Iím just hoping the work slows down for at least a week because I think everyone deserves a much needed break.

Tutoring is still going well.  I am actually enjoying re-learning the math classes I have already taken.  It is amazing how much I have actually forgotten from Calculus I through III.  When I review the section I can usually help out anyone who comes in, but Iím obviously not perfect, so I donít know everything.  Also, since midterms are over, tutoring is starting to slow down slightly.  The only students that are coming in now are the proactive ones.  And this leads me to some advice: If you think you may have a problem, just go in for tutoring!  Once you fall behind in a class, it is very difficult to catch back up!

Well, thatís all for now.  Iím going to try and write again soon because Iím pretty sure I missed a blog last week.  So talk to you soon!