September Wrap Up!

So here I am listening to the Beatles in my dorm room while relaxing and having a cup of coffee.  Naturally, I figured it would be a nice time to write my weekly blog.  My classes are going well and I actually have my first in-class exam today.  And yes it is really September 28th and I just had my first in-class exam.  Itís pretty great.  Iíve had a quiz or two, but those donít count.  I am still loving all of my classes and have no complaints. 

Iím still shocked how fast September went by considering Saturday is October 1st.  It has been a great month.  The Patriots have been playing well, except last Sunday, but Iíll save my venting for a different time.  The Red Sox season may or may not end today.  With one game left, they are tied with Tampa Bay for the wild card.  Again, Iíll save my venting for a different time.  But weíll see how tonight goes! 

And I just looked outside and realized how nice it was.  I think I may have to go for a run later today, but weíll see if I get any ambition.  So before I leave you, I just hope you all enjoy our last precious moments before fall weather really kicks in!