I'm Actually Running Again

Hello again!

The first couple weeks of classes have gone smoothly with no unexpected surprises.  I enjoy all of my classes and all my professors seem nice.  My schedule is actually pretty awesome too.  I am done classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday by noon and I have a five hour break on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Can real life be this good?  Iím not looking forward to working 9 to 5 every dayÖ

I also talked to CLASS and I will be a tutor for this semester.  Iíll mostly be teaching the Calculus series, but possibly some Biology or Computing as well.  On most weeks Iíll be working about 11 hours.  I love math, so Iíll enjoy it and I donít see any problems arising in the future!

I started running again!  For the last two weeks, I have ran 3 or 4 days a week.  Running just makes me feel better.  Since I have class at 9, I have usually been waking up at 7 and running before class even starts.  This actually helps me be more alert for class, instead of the days where I just roll out of bed and go to class.  Unlike last year, I will not be running the half-marathon in Lowell, but if I can keep this up, I may have to try and find a good long distance race in the spring, and run the Lowell half marathon or full marathon next year, but thatís a ways away.

Thatís all I have for now.  I hope everything is going well for everybody!