Fall Has Come Again

It is officially fall!  Summer officially ended on the 21st, so that means, unfortunately, we are in the last stretch of good weather.  Before you know it, winter will be upon us.  But until that happens, letís enjoy the next couple months.  The two best parts of fall are football and the food. Iím a 20 year old guy so itís always about the food.  Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and apple cider and much more.  Plus, the amazing pumpkin donuts and pumpkin muffins are back at Dunkins!  And although a ways away, we have thanksgiving to end fall and start winter.  Time to enjoy!

Everyone seems to be in the swing of things here on campus.  Homework, quizzes and tests are being taken daily, but luckily I have no stress yet.  Letís see how long that lasts though.  I will be starting my tutoring job soon too.  I should be finishing my orientation soon and will begin to help students with calculus.  Unfortunately, I have nothing too exciting to fill you all in on.  Maybe next week will be better?

Thatís all Iím going to say for now.  I hope the month of September was a good one!