Two Weeks of Summer Left!?

Can you believe it is already August 13th?  I have completely lost track of time lately.  Between finding books for school, finishing up work for the summer,  trying to figure out what I need for school, plus hanging out with friends have distracted me lately from blogging.  But Iím here now!

I move back to Lowell two weeks from tomorrow.  Didnít I just I just finish finals?  I am looking forward to going back but I will miss summer.  Iíll definitely miss the beach and warm weather but with a new semester comes new adventures.  I am looking forward to tutoring this semester and even looking forward to my classes a little bit (What? Did I really just say that?). 

In the next couple weeks I am taking a family trip to the Cape for a couple days, moving back to school, and helping my sister move into her new apartment.  Oh and classes and tutoring somehow have to be involved.  The next month is going to fly for me!

Thatís all I have for now.  Hopefully Iíll talk to you soon!