Move In Day Went Well

Well, move in day went very well.  I Ďm all unpacked and I already feel like Iím home again.  I did meet my new roommate and he is all settled in as well.  He is really nice and we share many of the same activities too.  My friends and I already walked around downtown and ate at a local cafť.  It is like we never left!  In fact, I feel like I just moved out of the ICC about 2 weeks ago. This summer seemed to go by really fast.  I enjoyed summer greatly, but it does feel nice to be back in Lowell.   Itís going to be a good year!

My hectic couple weeks are almost over.  Moving in was stressful, but thatís all done.  I already went on my family vacation to the cape, which was pretty fun by the way.  All thatís left is first days of classes and helping my sister move to her new apartment in Brookline. 

I am hoping all you freshman are enjoying all the opening week activities.  Iíll leave you with this advice: attend as many events as possible and meet new people.  The friends you make this week may just become life-long friends.  You never know!