Hoping The Weather Improves...

Today is my last day working for the summer!  I feel like I just started!  I even made a back to school list to go shopping.  I mentioned in an earlier blog that summer seems to go by extremely fast after July 4th.  Well, Iím pretty sure that was true this year.  I move back in 12 days? Really?  Iím ready emotionally, but am I ready packing wise?  Not at all.

The weather the last couple days has been a downer.  I would have loved my last couple weeks of summer to be warm and sunny, but instead I get high 60s/low 70s and rain.  Has fall come early?  Knowing New England, probably not.  Iím expecting in a week or two to have 90 degree weather because in this region you have to expect the unexpected. 

Thatís all I have for now!  Next weekís blog will be about finishing up summer and making last minute preparations for school!  And hopefully the weather on the Cape is good!  Talk to you soon!