Summer Is Moving On

Well, I hope you are all enjoying your summers!  After working 35 hour weeks for the first 4 weeks of summer, my hours have been cut down to the lower 20s.  Honestly, Iím ok with that, especially since I will probably become a paid tutor in the fall.  I made some money already, and now it is time to have some fun before summer is completely over.  The last couple of days I was at a friendís beach house.  It was definitely nice to spend some time at the beach with friends.  Unfortunately life eventually has to go back to normal.  I have to work on the two hottest days of the year.  Iím working tonight and tomorrow, but I guess Iíll take the trade-off between not working for a couple straight days with a beach vacation and working this weekend. 

I am still amazed that it is already July 22.  I feel like the 4th was a couple days ago.  The summer is flying by.  Back to school stuff is already out at most stores.  In a couple weeks I have to start thinking about what I need for my room again.  Luckily, since it is my junior year and I am living in the exact same room as last year, I know exactly what to expect.  But more on this topic in upcoming blogs.

Thatís all I have for now.  Go enjoy your summer!