July Fourth and Heat!

Well I hope you all had a good July Fourth!  I didnít do much and just had a cookout with friends but it was a good time.  Unfortunately, I have nothing too exciting planned coming up besides working.  Working definitely isnít a bad thing considering I have only 7 and a half weeks until move-in day. (Already??) 

My mom got free tickets to the Red Sox game last night.  They won 6 to 4 so it ended well even if there was a rain delay.  The best part of the night may have been the fact that the Yankees lost and we are only a half game out of first.  With all the injuries the Sox have, the All Star break is definitely needed.  I donít know what Iíll do for the four off days, but at least the Sox will get healthy right?

How does everyone feel about the heat? I, for one, love it.  People always say I was born in the wrong region of the U.S.  I could live in 85 or 90 degree heat for months at a time.  But with my major, applied mathematics, most of the jobs will be in the Boston area with engineering firms.  Itís too bad the in New England the heat doesnít last too long.

Well, thatís all for now.  I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather!  Talk to you soon!