July Fourth Weekend!

Well you know how I mentioned I wanted to start running again?  That hasnít exactly happened yet.  Unfortunately Iíve been working a lot lately.  Today is actually my first day off since last Tuesday.  With all of this work I havenít been able to hang out with friends or watch the Red Sox too often.  What is summer without these two activities?  It was great to sit in bed today and watch the Red Sox for once!  The Sox have been a little off lately, but at least they won today. 

Does anybody have any good plans for the Fourth of July weekend?  Iím just going up to Maine to see family for a couple days.  Surprisingly, I donít have work for the weekend.  It will be good to have a couple days off and see family.  And the possibility of having a beach day is a plus.  I am working on the fourth, but Iíll get time and a half since it is a holiday so I think I can manage.  My parents also got free tickets to the Red Sox for a game next week so my family will be heading into Boston for a day. 

Thatís all I have for now.  I hope you all have a good July Fourth!