Busy Start of the Summer

This summer has been pretty good so far.  Lately, Iíve been working almost 40 hours a week, so itís been tiring.  This has kept me really busy and only today I realized how quickly time has flown.  I looked at a calendar today and realized it was June 25th already.  I canít believe it has been over a month since finals ended.  Itís unreal.  Weíll be moving back to Lowell in two months.  I mean think about it: July 4th is in a week.  After July 4th, summer flies by, well at least for me anyway.  Itís funny though because before college I was always disappointed that school was coming again, but now, when the end of summer approaches, I am almost looking forward to school again.  Iíll go more into this topic later since it is still June, but before you blink, it will be August!

And Iím sure you all know this by now, but the Bruins have won the Cup!  Iím a huge Bruins fan, so as you can guess, I am having a good month.  It was a fun ride.  When game 7 was over, I started thinking back about the season and thinking just how long it is.  The regular season started last October.  I was still a Biology major back then and the postseason started in April.  That was shortly after midterms for the semester.  I say it a lot in these blogs, but time really does go by fast. 

Iíll be sure to write again soon!