Summer Vacation Starts in Two Weeks!?

Hello again!

Iím so sorry I havenít been able to write.  The last couple weeks have been so hectic between exams, housing, spring weekend, and the fact that finals are coming up.  The semester is just going be too quickly and Iím just trying to keep up.  But now, luckily, I should be done exams until finals start.  Surprisingly, I think the last couple weeks of classes are more stressful than finals week because at least with finals, you know you are almost done.  I still canít believe that Iím actually moving back home 2 weeks from today.  Spring semester usually goes by faster than fall semester, but this semester flew by so fast.  I literally feel like it was just Christmas break, and now it is already May and Iím getting ready for finals.  What happened??

I am actually looking forward to moving back home.  It will be good to see friends from high school and to have a less stress and to not be doing schoolwork.  But I can pretty much guarantee by June Iíll want to move back in.  Iíve already come to see the ICC as my home away from home.  It will actually be weird sleeping in my own bed.  It is amazing that I consider my room at the ICC as home more than my actual home.  Nothing replaces your home, obviously, but what Iím saying is that Iíll miss being at school for the next couple months.

Thatís all I have to say for now.  Iíll try to write again before finals start next Wednesday.  Wish me luck!