Finals Week

Well, the dreaded finals week is upon us.  Tomorrow is the last day of classes and then finals get underway.  I have a final on Thursday, a final on Friday, and two finals on Monday.  Personally, I donít think my schedule is that bad.  Unfortunately, my two hardest finals are the two that are on Monday.  Iím still in shock that 8 days from right now, Iíll be home for a little over 3 months.  I feel like summer vacation has officially snuck up on me.  But I think the bigger surprise is that my undergraduate career is just about half over. 

I received an e-mail from ResLife saying all of the auto-allocations have been completed.  I did retain my current room at the ICC, but this e-mail was sent to all UML students.  This means that all housing assignments have been completed.  So if you did sign up for housing, you can check out the housing gateway on the ResLifeís website.  The credentials to log in are your ISIS name and password. 

Well, I guess it is time to say goodbye for now.  I should probably get back to studying aka try to find another way to procrastinateÖ