It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Spring!

Itís finally spring!  This weekendís weather was amazing!  My friends and I spent the entire day on Saturday outside.  We found out that students can rent out bikes at the rec center, so we went for like a 2 to 3 hour bike ride.  We rode along the River Walk, which is naturally along the Merrimack River, and then we rode to a park.  Then we just walked around downtown for the first time since fall, which was nice too.  It was even better to be wearing shorts and a t-shirt!  And on Monday is actually felt good to feel hot since it was almost 80 degrees in Lowell!

So today I realized that there are only 16 days of classes left for the semester.  This just means the spring semester is coming to an end, which means 3 things.  The first is that Easter is coming.  Easter means family, food, and obviously candy.  You canít go wrong with that combination!  The second is that Spring Weekend is almost upon us.  Iíll go more into that in the upcoming blogs.  The third is that summer is approaching, but maybe I shouldnít get too far ahead of myself. I canít believe I am almost halfway through my undergraduate career!

Thatís all for now.  Enjoy the long weekend this weekend!