Housing

Iím sorry I didnít write last week.  I lost track between all of my exams.  I had 3 exams and 2 quizzes in one week so it was pretty hectic.  I did say I would talk about housing in this blog so here it goes.

The biggest difference for housing next year is that Bourgeois Hall, previously an all freshman residence hall, will now be for upper classmen.  As far as I know, Fox Hall will now be all freshmen.  So this means incoming freshman will be placed in either Leitch Hall or Fox Hall.  Both are located on East Campus.  As far as I know, this is the only difference.  If you have any questions, look at the housing portion of the UML website.  There are also videos showing each of the residence halls, which is great so you can see what the residence halls are like.

My friends and I are all going to retain our rooms at the ICC.  We all just love the ICC so much.  You canít argue with heat and air conditioning that you can control, plus large beds, an onsite dining hall, and living in downtown Lowell.  Personally, I think it is the best residence hall on campus. 

Thatís all for now!  Since I shouldnít be too busy this week, I am going to try and write again soon. 

Elaine said:

You can check out the videos at: www.uml.edu/housing