Halfway Through the Semester Already?

Iím sorry I didnít write the last couple weeks.  I had seven exams in three weeks before spring break and during spring break I honestly just forgot to write.  But Iím back!

Now that midterms are all over, it is time to relax a little bit.  Spring break was good as usual including a lot of sleep and seeing some friends and best of all, minimal homework.  Also, march madness has started.  If you donít know, I love college basketball.  I watch a lot of it throughout the year and this is one of my favorite months of the year because of it.  And April comes after March, which clearly means spring is upon us so that could be why I like March as well.

I just canít believe the semester is already half over.  In under 2 months Iíll be a junior.  I feel like I just attended freshman orientation a couple months ago, but soon I will be halfway through my undergraduate career.  How did that happen?

In my next blog Iíll talk about housing since housing selection for next year is coming up.  Maybe this time I will actually talk to you soon instead of not blogging for two weeks.