Enjoy the Weather

Hello again!

Sorry I did not write last week, but it has been pretty hectic lately.  I had three exams last week and I have three more this week.  Luckily, Iím not too stressed about it.  I know that if I do the work Iíll be ok.  But anyway Iím pretty sure you donít want to read about exams.

Iíve probably mentioned this a lot, but I am not a huge fan of winter.  This recent weather has been amazing.  My friends and I actually were able to walk around downtown today.  It was nice to be outside in just a sweatshirt and be comfortable.  Is it possible that winter is almost over?  It is funny too because every year once March 1st comes around, the weather always improves drastically.  Now only if all the snow could melt away so I can start running.  That would be awesome.

Iím pretty sure Iíve mentioned before that I was considering doing a double concentration for my math degree.  I actually decided that Iím going to try it.  Iím adding a concentration in computer science.  Right now, I do not know much about computers, and it would be helpful to learn a little about them.  Plus I find the classes interesting so why not take more. 

Before I go, I will give you some advice: Enjoy The Weather!  Talk to you soon!