Will Winter Ever End?

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that it is definitely time for spring.  Some snow is good, but having numerous snow drifts that are taller than me is getting ridiculous.  The good thing is that we actually had some melting the last couple of days and most of the sidewalks around Lowell are actually down to pavement!  Now, we can actually walk around!  But seriously, this winter needs to end soon.  The groundhog has predicted that spring will come early…

Other than this ridiculous winter, nothing too exciting is new.  Professors are starting to give out tests and quizzes.  It is different being a math major than a biology major.  The largest difference is probably that I no longer have labs.  It is strange, especially since I actually have more free time than the last couple semesters, but honestly, I never liked labs too much.  I liked the analysis of them and the problem solving, but I never liked performing that much.  (I wonder if this led me to become an applied math major…)  And I did officially change my major.  All I had to do is sign a form and that was it.  I was already going for a minor in math so I am not too far behind.  I am actually considering a double concentration, but we’ll see about that.

Well that is all for now.  Because I have more free time this semester, I’ll try to write more often.  Until next time!