A Little Taste of Spring

Hello

Iím pretty sure Iím not the only one loving this weather right now.  Fifty to sixty degrees feels pretty nice right now and I actually saw a patch of grass today on campus.  Is spring possibly coming?  Well not exactly.  Unfortunately there is a chance for snow on Monday.  At least there is light at the end of the tunnel right?

We are already almost through 4 weeks in the semester.  Can you believe it?  There is still a lot of time in the semester left, but it is already the middle of February.  Iíll be heading home for at least part of this weekend because of the long weekend.  Unfortunately I have 3 exams next week so my weekend I have to study at least a little bit over the 3 days. 

I am also playing intramural broomball and re-joining the ultimate Frisbee team this semester.  Both have already begun and it is good to be playing some type of sport again.  For those of you who donít know, broomball is very similar to street hockey, but it is played on ice without skates.  I am hoping to begin running once the snow melts too.  This semester has gotten off on the right foot!

Thatís all for now.  Talk to you soon!