Winter Break Is Done Already?

Well, itís time to move back to school.  Winter break has come and gone already.  Five weeks seems like a long time, but it really does go by quickly.  I feel like I just took my last final yesterday, and Iím already getting ready to pack up and move back to Lowell.  This week of classes is my first week as a math major as well.  It will be interesting to see the differences!  I do still have to officially change my major, but Iíll do that this week.  To switch majors all you have to fill out a form, so it shouldnít be too bad.

I am really getting tired of snow though.  After all the snow we got so far this January, I am not sure if I can take any more of it.  Unfortunately, there is a chance of at least a foot on Wednesday.  At least I might get a Snow Day right?

Thatís all for now.  Iíll be sure to update you on switching majors and my new classes!  Talk to you soon!