Holiday Season

Sorry I havenít written a blog in awhile.  Between finals and the holidays plus starting working again, my life has been a little hectic.  I hope you all had a good holiday season.  My Christmas was great.  It was nice to see family and friends again!  Plus, receiving some presents isnít bad either. 

Work has already taken its toll on my vacation.  I worked 8 hours approximately 4 hours after my last final.  And I worked Christmas Eve, the day after Christmas, New Yearís Eve and New Yearís Day.  Iím trying to think about the great paycheck that is coming, but so far, my vacation hasnít been too thrilling.  And speaking of New Yearís, I have a new resolution.  My New Yearís Resolution this year is to get back into great shape.  I did run a half marathon in October, but I havenít really exercised since then.  I would like to get back in good shape and run at least another one this year.  I would love to run a couple, or even a full marathon, but letís just take one step at a time.

Well, thatís all Iíll say for now.  Iíll try to write throughout my winter vacation and keep you updated.  Talk to you soon!