One Week of Classes Left!

Only 1 week of classes left of the semester!  I canít believe it.  I feel like I just moved in a couple weeks ago.  Now, Iím getting ready for finals and Iíll soon be packing for winter break.  I already called about my job and Iím already being scheduled for hours.  Winter break is a great time to work, see family and friends, and relaxing.  Only a couple more weeks!

Intramural indoor soccer is over.  We lost in the second round of the playoffs, but it was still fun to play soccer again.  And Iím thinking of rejoining the Frisbee team in the spring.  I realized that I missed playing this semester and I want to get back into it.  Iíll let you know what I do!

Sorry for the short post, but itís been really busy lately considering itís the end of the semester.  Plus there isnít much new around campus because it is getting close to finals, which means homework levels increase greatly.  I promise Iíll write again soon though!